FOR SALE: 1/600 WWII, Vietnam, and Modern Aircraft Collection

Started by bigjackmac, 04 December 2018, 03:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

All,

I was upstairs to make some clean space so I could, ya know, actually get some gaming in, and I noticed something: it's getting harder and harder to make a clean space.  Ya know why?  I got too much stuff!!!  So, as much as I don't want to, I need to clear some more space.  Over the past few years I racked up a decent-sized collection of 1/600 (3mm) aircraft, mostly from PicoArmor (Oddzial Ozmy), but a sizeable amount from Tumbling Dice as well.  I've got WWII Pacific, WWII Battle of Britain, Vietnam War (USN and USAF), and a cross section of 'modern' air wars.

***The aircraft are in various states.  Some are completed (primed, painted, washed, decals, magnet applied), then others go down from there, all the way to simply primed, with everything in between.  I'd guess that just a little under half of all the aircraft for sale are ready for the tabletop; if you're unsure about the status of particular aircraft, contact me via the comments here or via email.  I'm selling these fairly cheaply because they're 'as is,' I'm not looking to put more effort into painting these so I can sell them, so please keep that in mind.
I'm selling them in packages, and I'm selling as follows:

Whole Package: $175 ($170 + actual shipping for International)
Vietnam: $55 ($50 + actual shipping for International)
WWII Battle of Britain: $40 ($35 + actual shipping for International)
WWII Pacific: $70 ($65 + actual shipping for International)
Modern: $45 ($40 + actual shipping for International)

I can't really see myself breaking these up into smaller packages, you'd have to be offering some serious cash, AND I'd really have to like ya, and I don't like that many people ;)  In any case, I think I'm offering pretty competitive rates, pretty much less than the bare metal costs.  I'll ship anywhere; the US price includes postage, international can knock $5 off the price BUT you have to pay ACTUAL SHIPPING.

If you're interested in buying, please contact me via email at: big jack mac (at) hot mail (dot) com
-Take out all spaces, replace parentheses with "@" and "."
I very much prefer to do business via Paypal, it's quick, easy, reliable, and there's a record of the transaction, and I'll have your order in the mail within two days of payment.

The whole mess, from left to right: modern, WWII Pacific, WWII Battle of Britain, and Vietnam.  To see a bunch more photos and detailed lists of the aircraft, please check the blog at:
https://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2018/12/for-sale-1600-wwii-vietnam-and-modern.html

Well, that's it, let's make a deal!

V/R,
Jack

bigjackmac

WWII Pacific and Battle of Britain packages are sold.

V/R,
Jack

bigjackmac

Modern sold, only Vietnam left.

Thanks go to Mr. Nash.

V/R,
Jack