Introducing Minibits...!

Started by Leon, 01 December 2010, 03:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

I rate the Vallejo spray-on varnish very highly, especially the gloss as a base coat for a matt final coat, but it doesn't seem to be easy to get hold of in the UK.

Leon

I've got the brush on varnishes, I'll check on the availability of the sprays.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Spenno

Leon, do you every get the medium and larger scatter flock in? only ask because I go through alot of it basing my armies so they look like small bushes etc and would rather spend my money here than Model Active or Hobby Craft.

Steven

Leon

Not at the moment, it'd be something to put on my 'Future Stocking Items' list!    :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Spenno

Quote from: Leon on 15 November 2011, 06:58:13 PM
Not at the moment, it'd be something to put on my 'Future Stocking Items' list!    :D

Thats great Leon. I go through so much of the stuff, put more effort into basing them than painting them lol

Steven

GordonY

Could you stock Dullkote as well Leon, I'm forever running out of the stuff, pricey, but the dullest, mattest varnish known to man.

this stuff http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/testors-dullcote-spray.html

Gordon

nikharwood

Quote from: GordonY on 16 November 2011, 03:04:15 PM
the dullest, mattest varnish known to man.

Gordon's right - this stuff will knock the shine off of chrome  ;) It's bonkers good...

Leon

I'll have a bit of a lookabout and see what I can get hold of.

sebigboss79

Quote from: Sandinista on 01 December 2010, 03:14:07 PM
you will be offering a painting service next

Maybe not Leon but I have painted Pendraken Minis for others before. But I am sure there are others as well (looks @ Nik...)

nikharwood

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 30 December 2011, 02:34:45 PM
Maybe not Leon but I have painted Pendraken Minis for others before. But I am sure there are others as well (looks @ Nik...)
:-h Certainly have - and contine to do so...quite a lot of repeat customers too which is nice; I also seem to offload some of my less-used armies reasonably regularly too (to make room for new toys of course!)

sebigboss79

But the good stuff is sold very quickly.... :'(