Website now live!

Started by Leon, 12 November 2011, 08:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hertsblue

Can I echo the point about photos. It's slightly disconcerting to click on a side-bar navigation item and be confronted with what at first sight seems to be a blank page. I know there's a bar-menu at the top, but it dosn't register immediately with dullards like me. I assume you will be looking at this in due course?

Otherwise a bright and informative site.  :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Quote from: Hertsblue on 07 February 2012, 09:53:48 AM
Can I echo the point about photos. It's slightly disconcerting to click on a side-bar navigation item and be confronted with what at first sight seems to be a blank page. I know there's a bar-menu at the top, but it dosn't register immediately with dullards like me. I assume you will be looking at this in due course?

Otherwise a bright and informative site.  :-bd

I'm still at the fine-tuning stage, before we go fully live, so I've got to add a load of photo's yet.  I did a lot of the D6 dice this morning, with a couple left to do.  Then it'll be the bases and polyhedral dice.  After that I'll need to sort a bit of promo material, and then we're good to go!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Megamatman

Thanks for the feedback Hertsblue!  Very constructive, which is nice and very much appreiciated  8)

Slight improvements now deployed

Matt
Megamatman

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hertsblue

Definite improvement on the item list pages. Much easier to spot the menus.  :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Megamatman

Quote from: Hertsblue on 08 February 2012, 09:06:14 AM
Definite improvement on the item list pages. Much easier to spot the menus.  :)

Excellent  8)
Megamatman