Great Video on DBN Troop Types

Started by Terry37, 30 November 2018, 06:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

For those who are not familiar with DBN, here is a great video by Alex Testo - one of the developers, along with Bob Carter. Alex shows all of the different troop types and gives some insight into how they play and other informative bits.  I've played DBN since it was first released and I still learned a few things. Plus you get to see some of Alex's great figures. I will add that Alex uses he optional double rank basing, but I prefer the single rank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKiv4xScF2k

Hope you find i t interesting as it is well worth the time to watch it.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

d_Guy

Thanks for posting this,Terry. Liked the many optional troop types. I love Congreves. Once took out my British CinC with one. The Levy en  Masse allows for the '98 in Ireland to be properly done as well, so bravo!
Sleep with clean hands ...

Terry37

Hi Bill,

They are a fun set of rules, and are also based off the basic DBA mechanics. These are the rules we use for our Napoleonic games and very much like them. Next time you're over this way we can get a game in and let you see how they work.

By the way, enjoyed the game report on your blog!!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams