Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
11 December 2018, 09:11:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Minibits has released a load of Animals in various scales!
265778 Posts in 15940 Topics by 2165 Members
Latest Member: mmcv
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken News & Info!
| |-+  General Pendraken
| | |-+  Sdkfz 222 - code GRV40
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sdkfz 222 - code GRV40  (Read 233 times)
Sunray
Brigadier

« on: 28 November 2018, 12:07:50 AM »

Can anyone confirm if the turret on this little model is (a) separate casting or (b) cast to the hull?

Many thanks
GrumpyOldMan
Colonel

I'm all ears!!

« Reply #1 on: 28 November 2018, 06:25:25 AM »

Can anyone confirm if the turret on this little model is (a) separate casting or (b) cast to the hull?

Many thanks

'Allo 'Allo Sunray,

Listen carefully, I shall say this only once - the 222 has a separate turret

Not Mine unfortunately.... Sad

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan
Sunray
Brigadier

« Reply #2 on: 28 November 2018, 09:16:25 AM »

Thanks Victor ! The good thing about the Pendraken forum is that our Aussie members work the night shift, and have the answers when we log in, in the morning.  Smiley Smiley

Did you find anything in Korean Chinese range that would proxy for your Far East  conflict?
GrumpyOldMan
Colonel

I'm all ears!!

« Reply #3 on: 03 December 2018, 12:26:35 AM »

Hello

Thanks Victor ! The good thing about the Pendraken forum is that our Aussie members work the night shift, and have the answers when we log in, in the morning.  Smiley Smiley

Did you find anything in Korean Chinese range that would proxy for your Far East  conflict?

Haven't ignored you, been travelling trying to keep up with the doings of my sons - and the small phone screen and my pudgy fingers are natural enemies  Grin Grin. Haven't had the chance to play around with the new Chinese yet, my wanderings have moved down to Thailand, Indochina and the Dutch East Indies  Cheesy But I dare say it will happen. I've used a proxied Japanese bomber repainted as Amelia Earhart's plane but I must pull the finger out and look for a Lockheed Electra  Cheesy Off I go, wombling away.....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: