Sdkfz 222 - code GRV40

Started by Sunray, 28 November 2018, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

Can anyone confirm if the turret on this little model is (a) separate casting or (b) cast to the hull?

Many thanks

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Sunray on 28 November 2018, 12:07:50 AM
Can anyone confirm if the turret on this little model is (a) separate casting or (b) cast to the hull?

Many thanks

'Allo 'Allo Sunray,

Listen carefully, I shall say this only once - the 222 has a separate turret

Not Mine unfortunately.... :(

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Sunray

Thanks Victor ! The good thing about the Pendraken forum is that our Aussie members work the night shift, and have the answers when we log in, in the morning.  :) :)

Did you find anything in Korean Chinese range that would proxy for your Far East  conflict?

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

Quote from: Sunray on 28 November 2018, 09:16:25 AM
Thanks Victor ! The good thing about the Pendraken forum is that our Aussie members work the night shift, and have the answers when we log in, in the morning.  :) :)

Did you find anything in Korean Chinese range that would proxy for your Far East  conflict?

Haven't ignored you, been travelling trying to keep up with the doings of my sons - and the small phone screen and my pudgy fingers are natural enemies  ;D ;D. Haven't had the chance to play around with the new Chinese yet, my wanderings have moved down to Thailand, Indochina and the Dutch East Indies  :D But I dare say it will happen. I've used a proxied Japanese bomber repainted as Amelia Earhart's plane but I must pull the finger out and look for a Lockheed Electra  :D Off I go, wombling away.....