The Pikemens Lament - a New World Adventure

Started by Steve J, 22 November 2018, 06:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westmarcher

22 November 2018, 06:25:19 PM #1 Last Edit: 22 November 2018, 06:28:18 PM by Westmarcher
Like it, like it, like it! Currently painting up (sshh! don't tell Leon - or fsn) 15mm figs for Pikeman's Lament (like you, away behind in my project).  :-bd

p.s. Noooo! Extremely dismayed that another set of skirmish rules, Rebels and Patriots (presumably part of the Lion Rampant stable?), are about to be released - I've not finished this current project and, if I buy these rules, I can see me having another dilemma over what figs to buy - Pendraken's or "the 15mm manufacturer which cannot be named." Seeing your 10's though is somehow re-assuring ...
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Steve J

Well, the AWI ranges are to die for and the ACW range is not too shabby either. So you know 10mm is the only way to go!

Techno

Terry37

Steve, Sorry to hear about the surgery, but sounds like you are recovering well. Love your game, and the scenario. I could see doing something along those lines with HOTT, so thnaks for the possibility.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Steve J