Jeep/Kubel/Schwimm Drivers & Passengers & M8 & M10 Crews

Started by Mako, 17 November 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

We could use some Jeep, Kubelwagen, and Schwimmwagen drivers, and passengers.  Probably LMGs to go with them too, especially for the jeeps - air-cooled .30 cals, if you please.

Also, I could use some crew figs for the M8 and M20 Armored Cars, M-8 Scott HMC, and the M-10, M18, and M-36 turrets.

Finally, anti-tank gunners for the 57mm/6 Pdr. guns, and the German 75mm Pak 40, and the 88mm Pak43/41 guns, among others.  Might as well ask for the 88mm crews for the Flak 36 models too.  These would be good to supplement the small crews that come with the Pendraken guns, and/or for those of us who already have guns but new crew figures to go with them.

Sunray

Have a look at KUS30 & KBR42  in the Korean range.  :)   These useful guys fit well with WW2.

Agree with you about some of the other gaps.

Steve J

I've cut down various spare figures and added them to Kubelwagens, Bren Carriers etc. Takes a bit of time but worth the effort.

Ithoriel

I've twice ordered packs of artillerymen, from ranges with no "crew only" packs, from Pendraken to pad out artillery crews and to man SPGs and the like.

Specific crew would be nice but whether it's worth Pendraken's while I doubt.

Meantime I'm happy to order gunners and do a bit of surgery, where required.   
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!