Some new odds and ends!

Started by Leon, 10 November 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maciek

28 February 2019, 05:37:21 PM #30 Last Edit: 28 February 2019, 05:41:05 PM by maciek

Great idea with Malburians!

I would add to these:
- marching drummer
- marching officer
- properly marching standard bearer (like LoA - facing to the front, not side)
- 1-2 standing sergants with halbarde (animated poses - encouraging privates, dressing ranks, etc)
- 1-2 poses of marching sergants with halbarde (encouraging soldiers, etc)

And I will buy a lot of packs immediatelly !!!  ;)
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Any idea when the Pirates are up?

I want to order a few odds and sods, and have been hanging off :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Sunray

Quote from: toxicpixie on 30 March 2019, 03:25:31 PM
Any idea when the Pirates are up?

I want to order a few odds and sods, and have been hanging off :D

Join the queue.  I have been playing with 1/600 to pass the time.....

Leon

Still not sure on that one, we're busy with 1809 Naps moulds so it'll be after Salute now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Paper

As pirates have yet to go into production do you think you could make them have a standard base size and shape?  I have been spending a whole lot of time basing my guys.

Leon

Quote from: Paper on 09 April 2019, 04:47:53 AM
As pirates have yet to go into production do you think you could make them have a standard base size and shape?  I have been spending a whole lot of time basing my guys.

Afraid not on the base sizings, they've already been sculpted and moulded so it would be a whole lot of time at this stage to try and file all of the bases to the same size/shape.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

toxicpixie

Getcha clippers out boys, we've some trimming to do!

Paper

Standard bases proved unpopular in the request thread so no loss that the pirates are too far along.

fsn

Quote from: toxicpixie on 09 April 2019, 08:25:50 PM
Getcha clippers out boys, we've some trimming to do!
Sounds like the tag line to a Western about barbers ...

or chiropodists.  :-&
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Howdy partner... don't push me, ah got the fastest shoe horn in the west... GO FER YER CALLOUS FILE!

It's got a bit "Crimson Pearl" here... bands of chiropodist-bandito's roaming the West, treating pirate callouses and corns...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I can see a new range request
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Need to watch the Client Eastwood new sphagetti-Western-chiropodists

'A foot full of calluses'
'For a few calluses more' and
'The good, the bad and the one that went "wee, wee, wee" all the way home'
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

toxicpixie

What, you want a bowl of petunias as well?!