Some new odds and ends!

Started by Leon, 10 November 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 07 December 2018, 09:27:08 PM
How about the upcoming Scots gun crew as proxy pirates:-

Those are in production already so we can supply those if anyone needs any.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Shouldn't they be poxy pirates?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Eeh, poxy pirates; what's the resin for their production? ............... nah! I'll get my coat right away.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

DHautpol

"I was thinking those guns but LOA24 and 25 for gunners."

The Golden Age of Piracy was said to be roughly 1650-1720, when you had Morgan, Kidd and Blackbeard.  LOA24 and 25, and possibly gun crews from the ECW range, will give you Government gunners for the earlier part of the period, and the new sculpts will fit the later years.
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2018 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 10 November 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Vietnam FOO / RTO / Medic
VietnamAdditions by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr

I will be ordering these! The medic will fit nicely with the WW1 stretcher. The two command figures are ideal for Bush wars!  :)

steve_holmes_11

Sunray

Quote from: Sunray on 23 January 2019, 11:33:54 PM
I will be ordering these! The medic will fit nicely with the WW1 stretcher. The two command figures are ideal for Bush wars!  :)

Leon, any update when theses Vietnam figs can be ordered ?

Leon

Quote from: Sunray on 03 February 2019, 11:10:20 PM
Leon, any update when theses Vietnam figs can be ordered ?

They were master moulded over the weekend so I'll be trying to fit them in towards the end of the month / early March.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 11 February 2019, 05:45:52 PM
They were master moulded over the weekend so I'll be trying to fit them in towards the end of the month / early March.

Counting the days ! :)

Matt J

I would be too but I ended up making my own  :(

Oh well I'll probably order some anyway  :)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leon

Quote from: Matt J on 11 February 2019, 09:52:41 PM
I would be too but I ended up making my own  :(

Oh well I'll probably order some anyway  :)

We'll send you some down, no worries!

;)

Matt J

If they're ready I'll pick some up at wmms when I drop that other thing off  ;)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leon

Quote from: Matt J on 11 February 2019, 10:13:19 PM
If they're ready I'll pick some up at wmms when I drop that other thing off  ;)

Deal!

Paper

When will the pirates make it into production?
And I have a thread about finding proxy stuff maybe you could help me fill out a 10mm blood and plunder set?

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,18283.0.html

Leon

Not sure at the moment, got a few things to catch up on and then we can get them into a mould.