Humber Pig and ZSU-57 released!

Started by Leon, 10 November 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

thanks Leon.   Added to my November order.   :-bd

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

Pigs included in November order.

Apart from tanks, my fictional African bush war Federal force is very 1960s British-  Falkland & Korean Brits in Nigerian striped cammo and supported by Ferrets, Saracens, Saladins, Land Rovers, Bedford lorries, a few WW2 relics....and now Humber pigs.   

The cammo was probably a mistake.  The visual effect is easier to achieve than say DPM, but it is time consuming.  Would have been easier sticking to simple drab olives and khaki.  :- :-   

But when do wargamers opt for easy?

Terry37

Oh yeah! My post apocalyptic Road Warriors can definitely use a pig!!!! Lon, how long is the model please?

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

Quote from: Terry37 on 13 November 2018, 03:04:32 PM
Oh yeah! My post apocalyptic Road Warriors can definitely use a pig!!!! Lon, how long is the model please?

It's just about 33mm long.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Terry37

Thanks Leon. Might still work if I knock off about 3 or 4 MMs. Giving it some thought!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

mart678

Saracen and Saladin masters will be on way to pendraken HQ soon

Sunray

Quote from: mart678 on 17 November 2018, 01:35:30 PM

But will they get there before the old man with the Reindeers  ?

pierre the shy

Quote from: mart678 on 17 November 2018, 01:35:30 PM

With those done does this mean you will be tempting us with the "next generation" of British Army front line equipment - FV432 and Mk3 or Mk5 Chieftain - anytime soon?

I hope so ;) 
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Sunray

Quote from: Sunray on 13 November 2018, 09:03:17 AM
Pigs included in November order.

Apart from tanks, my fictional African bush war Federal force is very 1960s British-  Falkland & Korean Brits in Nigerian striped cammo and supported by Ferrets, Saracens, Saladins, Land Rovers, Bedford lorries, a few WW2 relics....and now Humber pigs.   

The cammo was probably a mistake.  The visual effect is easier to achieve than say DPM, but it is time consuming.  Would have been easier sticking to simple drab olives and khaki.  :- :-   

But when do wargamers opt for easy?

Pigs have arrived.  Neat little sculpts. Thanks Leon . :)

Leon

mart678

Saracen and Saladin are nearly complete just in case you fancy 50/60,s coldwar

Sunray

Quote from: mart678 on 16 April 2019, 10:27:29 AM
Saracen and Saladin are nearly complete just in case you fancy 50/60,s coldwar

Or even a Nigeria/Biafra era hot (bush) war !  Counting the days. 1/600 is fun, but it lacks the power of the individual piece found in 10mm.   :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner