Vietnam air power

Started by Maraviglia, 02 November 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Maraviglia on 04 November 2018, 01:05:06 AM
Ok... how do I ask for votes?

This is the request thread so other folks would add their votes here and then we'll see how much interest it generates. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Maraviglia on 04 November 2018, 01:03:30 AM
As soon as I figure out how to attach images from my phone to this forum I'll do it!

Well, I seem to be late to the welcoming party! May you have a long and enjoyable stay here!

As to posting photos, it is something of an arcane art! There are previous posts detailing how it's done, though the search function here is a fussy and erratic beast so finding them may require some assistance!

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Maraviglia

So I don't have to do anything for the votes except perhaps request them? If so consider this a formal request!

Thanks again for the welcomes. I feel all loved...

And about sharing my WW1 pictures - I can't figure out how I can from my phone and I don't use a PC but should anyone be really interested my Instagram name is "themaraviglia" and I share my gaming painting projects there. In the run up to the centenary I'll be sharing a lot more of my Pendraken WW1 as I've bought early and late armies....
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Winner!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2024 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

Maraviglia - took the liberty of posting some of your WW1 stuff in this thread

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,17913

Hope you don't mind. Lovely stuff!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Sunray

Quote from: Maraviglia on 04 November 2018, 09:35:15 PM
So I don't have to do anything for the votes except perhaps request them? If so consider this a formal request!

Thanks again for the welcomes. I feel all loved...

And about sharing my WW1 pictures - I can't figure out how I can from my phone and I don't use a PC but should anyone be really interested my Instagram name is "themaraviglia" and I share my gaming painting projects there. In the run up to the centenary I'll be sharing a lot more of my Pendraken WW1 as I've bought early and late armies....

Real candy to the eye.   You have joined the right forum!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Revel do make an F4 suitable for the later war, and Iv'e seen 1/144th scale Skyhawks - in RAN colours, but dont know who made them. I'd search eBay for examples. Also some Japanese sites may be able to help.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Maraviglia

Quote from: Ithoriel on 04 November 2018, 09:58:42 PM
Maraviglia - took the liberty of posting some of your WW1 stuff in this thread

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,17913

Hope you don't mind. Lovely stuff!

I don't mind at all! In fact I appreciate it being shared and as I said, I'll be posting more as I get it all on the table for the centenary.

My next likely project is Vietnam which is why I would like some gunships but regardless, once I get that going I'll share them too.

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Maraviglia

Thanks for all the pointers, if it turns out to be too costly to make for Pendraken I'll be sorted.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!