FWC bootcamp 2019

Started by Shedman, 23 October 2018, 10:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shedman

The 9th Future War commander Bootcamp will take place on the 23rd & 24th March 2019 at Slimbridge, Gloucestershire

A weekend of 6mm multi-player scenarios using the best set of Sci-Fi rules in the galaxy

For more details see https://twomarshals.blogspot.com/p/fwc-bootcamp.html

lowlylowlycook

That's an awesome looking battlefield but as an American, I think that I'd call in a few more arty strikes before sending in the boots.

Kiwidave

Is that a picture of post-Brexit London? :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Glorfindel

Is that a picture of post-Brexit London? Cheesy

Hopefully.... :P

Shedman

Quote from: Kiwidave on 23 October 2018, 08:03:32 PM
Is that a picture of post-Brexit London? :D

No - it won't be bombed that competently

and Dave - post-Brexit - all your frozen lamb are belong to us

It's actually the Woken Furies table where everyone is on the same side - allegedly

Big Insect

If I get enough cash to buy my lunch on the Sunday via the crowd-funding page, I might be prepared to run Woken Furies again ???

Now that you've all seen Altered Carbon on Netflix, maybe you'll know how to play Woken Furies a bit better  ;D  ;D  ;D

As to "all being on the same side" ... when has that ever stopped the friendly fire at an FWC Boot Camp  :d
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Womble67

Brilliant looking table

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dave Fielder

I've got some FWC Armies (6mm EPIC 40K) for sale if anyone is interested. One is on Happy Bay at the moment but it is not having much take up. I've tinkered with FWC over the years but am clearing out stuff that has not moved for a while, trying to ensure I use and abuse everything I have.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis