Started by Dave, 14 October 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

No sweat, Andy. :)

I'm sure something will get sorted out.

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: Raider4 on 15 January 2019, 10:39:36 PM
So, if we buy Dave's new Elizabethans, we'll be buying from a.n.other company? Isn't that being disloyal to Pendraken? My head hurts . . .  :-X

The short answer is No.

You will not be buying from a company, you will be buying off Dave Pengilly who has had a personal range of figures made.  He will cast them up in his workshop for you to cover some of the expense in producing this range of figures.

It just so happens that this Dave Pengilly co-owns Pendraken with Leon, and his workshop is the Pendraken unit.

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Dave

Quote from: Leman on 15 January 2019, 09:51:34 PM
Getting back to the Spanish genitor - is it a Pendraken model or not? If not then there goes the chance of rounding off the Italian Wars.

The genitor is done and production moulded along with the other figures, if you want some figures from the list I've had done personally for myself, you would have to pay me direct ie a old fashioned thing called a cheque or leon was on about setting me a personal paypal account.  The cost of the figures will be without VAT added this would be £4.35.  The figures are based and washed ready for photographing over the weekend.   As Leon has already said any money I get back I'll pass to Phil to get more figures done.  I didn't think me getting a range down would course this much stress ;D

Dave

Dave

Quote from: Orcs on 16 January 2019, 12:50:37 PM
The short answer is No.

You will not be buying from a company, you will be buying off Dave Pengilly who has had a personal range of figures made.  He will cast them up in his workshop for you to cover some of the expense in producing this range of figures.

It just so happens that this Dave Pengilly co-owns Pendraken with Leon, and his workshop is the Pendraken unit.

Correct, I'm using this to get some money back to get more figures done, currently I've invested £500 in the masters, thats my limit so any money back will do extra figures and on that I'm open to ideas (hopefully I haven't opened a can of worms here).

(Dodgy) Dave
The man without a plan

Last Hussar

I'm still in shock Orcs said something that was
A) coherent
and
B) correct.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Last Hussar on 18 January 2019, 08:25:36 PM
I'm still in shock Orcs said something that was
A) coherent
and
B) correct.

Well I just had this chimp knock on the door with the complete works of Shakespeare he said he and hos mates had typed up !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

19 January 2019, 10:38:37 AM #81 Last Edit: 19 January 2019, 10:41:56 AM by FierceKitty
The line Cold news for me, for I had hope of France (spoken by the Duke of York) occurs in two locations in Henry VI part 1. Does your simian scholar have any opinion which is correct? The text is obviously corrupt.

I do question the reading Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,//Or serve bananas to our English dead. How much is Cheetah asking for his edition, anyway?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

The opportunity to buy some genitors direct is great. Thanks for that, Dave.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Last Hussar

I can not offer more comment, on the basis I typed B then Bracket.
I got
B)

Orcs wins because of the stupidity of artificial intelligence.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Techno

Quote from: Dave on 18 January 2019, 07:02:44 PMAs Leon has already said any money I get back I'll pass to Phil to get more figures done. 
Dave

Look forward to that Dave. :)...I really enjoyed doing those.

Cheers - Phil

fred.

Great to hear this will be available- I'm sure I can dig the cheque book out!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Raider4

Quote from: fred. on 20 January 2019, 12:28:44 PM
Great to hear this will be available- I'm sure I can dig the cheque book out!

Does anyone under 40 actually possess a cheque book?

Techno

We've still got ours. (Yes.....I know we're not in the under 40 bracket).

But I'm d*mned if the Inland Revenue are going to force us to use online banking, so it's easier for them to get paid.
They can make do with a cheque !  :P

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Reminds me of the Bohemian refugee looking for a safe haven: "Can you cache a Czech somewhere here?"
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

;D ;D On the news this morning it mentioned the fact that HMRC won't take credit card payments any more (and I don't think the DVLA will either) thus a cheque book is now a necessity again (EU legislation has made charging for using a credit card illegal - that's how skinflint the British government is!).
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!