elizabethans

Started by Dave, 14 October 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Quote from: toxicpixie on 04 January 2019, 06:56:52 PM
It's like a sensibly written and easy to play DBx - we like it!

Although for Elizabethan stuff I might look at Baroque, the period specific Impetus version...
Unfortunately this leaves me none the wiser as to what ADLG stands for.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Raider4

Quote from: Leman on 04 January 2019, 08:51:58 PM
Unfortunately this leaves me none the wiser as to what ADLG stands for.

And I've no idea what FOGR is either.

steve_holmes_11

Leman

Quote from: Raider4 on 04 January 2019, 08:57:38 PM
And I've no idea what FOGR is either.
Field of Glory - Renaissance

Steve J

ADLG = Art de la Guerre

Leman

Aah - the French one. May be a bit too retro for my taste.

toxicpixie

If you the DBx series but want something a bit more meaty and less prone to gameyness then they're very good. If you're not fussed about that then they won't float your goat :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Dave

All mould's done, genitor finished finished last night.

Dave  :D

fred.

Exciting. Are you going to get Leon to take some photos?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Steve J

Can't wait for 'photos either!

Dave

I've put the figures on strips and give them a wash ready for painting,  the problem I have for selling them is that I paid for them and not Pendraken!!!

Dave

Dave

Quote from: Dave on 13 January 2019, 12:19:05 PM
I've put the figures on strips and give them a wash ready for painting,  the problem I have for selling them is that I paid for them and not Pendraken!!!

Dave

>:(ready for photographing not painting doh!

Leman

Does this mean that after all the anticipation we're not going to be able to order them from Pendraken?

fred.

I do hope that there is a way to make these figures available.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

I'll have a chat with Dave and see what we can work out.  If these are going to be added to the Pendraken catalogue then it would be better to remould the existing Elizabethan range and include these new sculpts, so the existing pack of single pose Arquebusiers would become a 2 or 3 pose pack, the Musketeers would have an extra pose, etc., etc.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!