1809 Allies - Not-Kickstarter! - Pledging closed, Naps getting sculpted!

Started by Leon, 09 October 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zippee

i'm hesitant to start up teh wurst joke factory again but ...

We still don't seem to have any wurst (or riders thereof which I believe was the delay)

Leon

Quote from: Zippee on 11 March 2020, 12:25:42 PM
We still don't seem to have any wurst (or riders thereof which I believe was the delay)

Sadly no, the sculptor has had to take several months off to do some work on his house and a few family things, so he's pushing any putty again until May.  His first job when he gets back is the Peninsular project so we can put the wursts in with that lot.  Hopefully everything goes to plan, what's the wurst that could happen...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 11 March 2020, 06:20:27 PM
Hopefully everything goes to plan, what's the wurst that could happen...

That joke, by a mile!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Zippee

No problem Leon, mixed in with the Peninsular sculpts will be fine