1809 Allies - Not-Kickstarter! - Pledging closed, Naps getting sculpted!

Started by Leon, 09 October 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Zippee

Quote from: Leon on 09 July 2019, 02:22:57 PM
They should be on the site by the weekend, so you can wait for that or pop me an email, no worries!

The wurst guns have been sculpted but we need to get some riders to sit on them, so they won't be appearing for a short while.  I can send you some carriages though if you're happy to have them without riders?

thanks Leon,
I can wait a bit longer :) just wanted to ensure they hadn't landed on teh sculpting room floor

because that would have been the wurst result!  :'(

mollinary

Don't worry, as current events clearly demonstrate we don't live in the best of times, we obviously must live in the wurst of times!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Not Drowning, Waving

After all that wurst of all the 1809 Aliies don't even seem to be up. 

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

toxicpixie

It was the best of worlds, it was the wurst of worlds.

Wurst pun ever.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Techno

Leon

Quote from: LetsPartyWithCossacks on 18 July 2019, 05:21:53 AM
After all that wurst of all the 1809 Aliies don't even seem to be up. 

Not quite yet, I had to get the last of the Indian Mutiny moulds prepped for one of our guys to get the moulds done. I've got all of the Naps on painting strips and I'll be blackwashing them today/tomorrow ready for photo'ing and release over the weekend.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Not Drowning, Waving

Very glad to hear that Leon. Like others, despite my mini mountain of these I missed a few bits.

paulr

Quote from: Techno on 18 July 2019, 11:32:05 AM
X_X X_X X_X X_X

%-(

You're all wurst oiks than Nobby.

Cheers - 8-X  :D

X_X What have you done :o

Nobby may take that as a challenge X_X
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Blackwashing all done today so I'll get them photo'd on Friday and released on Saturday.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lowlylowlycook

Is making your sausage stand out with a black wash really ethical advertising?