1809 Allies - Not-Kickstarter! - Pledging closed, Naps getting sculpted!

Started by Leon, 09 October 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Scolty

Arrived home to find package on the mat!
Am I the first to post on receipt of the new range?

They look FANTASTIC !  A massive thanks to Zippee and Leon and the team for bringing all their hard work to fruition.

Will start painting soon - got to finish some Pendraken ACW bits and pieces first, then can devote some quality time to these wee rascals.

Again, a big thanks to all involved!

Scolty

sultanbev

Leon

Great stuff, good to hear that the packages are arriving safely.

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

grahambeyrout

Mine arrived this morning, and  I am very happy with them. I do rather like the civilian with the top hat. Add a tad to the height of the hat and I think he would make a more than passable Isambard Kingdom Brunel. 

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Sandyfalkirk

On second battalion of Saxons at 1:20 scale!

Having to go to work  sucks!

Hugels lights next

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Zippee

i returned from holiday to find an unreasonably large and heavy box waiting for me.

Fantastic stuff, now I just need to finish building b***y wardrobes so I can get to work.

Zippee

Hi Leon,

finally been able to start unpacking this small mountain :)

and have noticed I failed to order some bits - I'll rectify that soon! As the new bits aren't on the website yet, i presume I just email direct?

However I also noticed a distinct lack of any Austrian 6pdr wurst guns and gunners, have they been sculpted yet?

Leon

Quote from: Zippee on 09 July 2019, 02:09:04 PM
As the new bits aren't on the website yet, i presume I just email direct?

However I also noticed a distinct lack of any Austrian 6pdr wurst guns and gunners, have they been sculpted yet?

They should be on the site by the weekend, so you can wait for that or pop me an email, no worries!

The wurst guns have been sculpted but we need to get some riders to sit on them, so they won't be appearing for a short while.  I can send you some carriages though if you're happy to have them without riders?

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021