1809 Allies - Not-Kickstarter! - Pledging closed, Naps getting sculpted!

Started by Leon, 09 October 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Paper

Quote from: fsn on 10 October 2018, 07:43:15 AM
Dammit! I'm never going to get the Korean War finished.

Well  what did you expect. To do better then France or America did in that theater? Finish a war in Korea, not very likely if you ask me.

Sandyfalkirk

How are we getting on with the sculpts?

I am not on here to moan, it takes time to do all that work well but a little update would be nice!

Leon

All of the sculpts are here at Pendraken HQ and we've master moulded the Hesse, Saxony and Warsaw batches.  The Wurttemburg batch needs photo'ing for everyone to look at and then we'll get those into a master mould as well.

Once that's done, we can crack on with the production moulds and get everyone sorted out. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jesus

2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

Leon

Just to update everyone on our 1809 project, things have been a little delayed with getting BKC-IV released but we're almost there now.  Most of the moulding is done and we started production on the figures last week.  All being well we'll be ready to ship everything out to you before the end of the month.  We'll be in touch with all of the backers about the 2nd payment invoices very soon.

Hesse-Darmstadt
Master mould - DONE
Production moulds - DONE
Production casting - DONE

Saxony
Master mould - DONE
Production moulds - DONE
Production casting - To be done.

Duchy of Warsaw
Master mould - DONE
Production moulds - Only cavalry and limbers left to be done.

Wurttemberg
Master mould - DONE
Production moulds - Only cavalry and limbers left to be done.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Zippee

Excellent stuff, can't wait!

Will touch base at Partizan hopefully

Leon

Quote from: Zippee on 16 May 2019, 08:25:50 AM
Will touch base at Partizan hopefully

Sadly we're not at Partizan, we're on the waiting list so hopefully they can squeeze us in soon!

Zippee

Leon

Another quick update for everyone as we're almost there now!  The production is almost complete so we'll be sending everyone an email later this week to sort out the invoices for the balance of your pledges.  The new figures can then be packaged and shipped out as soon as we receive the payments.

Hesse-Darmstadt
Master mould - DONE
Production moulds - DONE

Saxony
Master mould - DONE
Production moulds - DONE

Duchy of Warsaw
Master mould - DONE
Production moulds - DONE
Production casting - 50% complete.

Wurttemberg
Master mould - DONE
Production moulds - DONE

Sandyfalkirk

Not going to fib here, I'm seriously excited.

I know its sad but I don't care.

Hugel's brigade leading the attack, oh yes.

Saxons struggling at Wagram. Check it out.

Hessians at Aspern.

Great work Leon and team.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Emails have been sent to all of the backers just to check that your pledges are correct before we send out the 2nd invoices.  Everything will start shipping out on Mon/Tues of next week.

For anyone waiting on the general release of these, it'll probably be a couple of weeks away to give these pledges time to arrive with all of the backers.  Not long to wait though!