1809 Allies - Not-Kickstarter! - Pledging closed, Naps getting sculpted!

Started by Leon, 09 October 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shecky

Please add PNFL515 and PNFL516 to my order.

Forez42

Hello, my order :

Saxony
NSA1    Line infantry, march attack   £5.25  X1
NSA3    Line command   £5.25    X1
NSA4    Grenadiers, march attack, inc. command (16)   £2.80   X1
NSA8    Mounted officers (5)    £1.75  X1
NSA9    Light cavalry   £5.25     X1
NSA12  6pdr guns (SYW) with crew (3)   £5.25  X1

Thanks.
2018 Painting Competition - Winner!
2021 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Winner!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2024 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!

Leon

Quote from: Shecky on 31 October 2018, 03:44:54 AM
Please add PNFL515 and PNFL516 to my order.

Done!

Quote from: Forez42 on 31 October 2018, 07:29:51 AM
Saxony
NSA1    Line infantry, march attack   £5.25  X1
NSA3    Line command   £5.25    X1
NSA4    Grenadiers, march attack, inc. command (16)   £2.80   X1
NSA8    Mounted officers (5)    £1.75  X1
NSA9    Light cavalry   £5.25     X1
NSA12  6pdr guns (SYW) with crew (3)   £5.25  X1

Thanks!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Zippee

31 October 2018, 03:55:08 PM #168 Last Edit: 31 October 2018, 04:03:26 PM by Zippee
Do we know what the makeup of the flagsheets is?

Saxony, Wurrtemberg and Hesse-Darmstadt all have regimental flags what Warsaw are generic. It's hard to know how many I need without knowing what's on each. And I worry that it's just one code per, I don't see how you fit all 25 Saxon flags on one sheet for instance (13 leibsfahne and 13 ordinsfahne, especially as we need 13 LF and 37 SF)

DerehamBob

Hi! With the dealine almost here, I'd willingly add another couple of packs to my pledge if (as Zippee has hinted) you'd be prepared to add Wurttemburg 'Leichtes' in "firing/advancing poses to the catalogue (it fits the rules I use to represent such units in close and open order formations and Jaegers with rifles don't quite cut it) 😊

Still, it's all very exciting. Well done guys!

Hammerjock

Hi,
Please add :-
3 x NDW1,
1x all other NDW codes.
1x PNFL516

Thanks

kustenjaeger

Leon

Please add 1 X PNFL514    Hesse-Darmstadt flagsheet     £2.50. 

Many thanks

Edward

Baron Snake-eyes

Hi Leon,

Better late than never.

Please could I request

NSA1 x2
NSA2 x1
NSA3 x2
NSA4 x4
NSA9 x1
NSA10 x1
NSA12 x1

Thanks

Regards

Jason

Leon

Quote from: Zippee on 31 October 2018, 03:55:08 PM
Do we know what the makeup of the flagsheets is?

Saxony, Wurrtemberg and Hesse-Darmstadt all have regimental flags what Warsaw are generic. It's hard to know how many I need without knowing what's on each. And I worry that it's just one code per, I don't see how you fit all 25 Saxon flags on one sheet for instance (13 leibsfahne and 13 ordinsfahne, especially as we need 13 LF and 37 SF)

Usually we'd do 18 flags per sheet but we'll have to talk to Tony and see what we can do.  Depending on the differences between each regiments flags, we might end up either missing some out or making a nice mix of the designs.

Quote from: DerehamBob on 31 October 2018, 09:48:20 PM
Hi! With the dealine almost here, I'd willingly add another couple of packs to my pledge if (as Zippee has hinted) you'd be prepared to add Wurttemburg 'Leichtes' in "firing/advancing poses to the catalogue (it fits the rules I use to represent such units in close and open order formations and Jaegers with rifles don't quite cut it)

We'll have a think and see whether that's something we can do.

Quote from: Hammerjock on 31 October 2018, 10:43:02 PM
Please add :-
3 x NDW1,
1x all other NDW codes.
1x PNFL516

Thanks!

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 31 October 2018, 10:49:32 PM
Please add 1 X PNFL514    Hesse-Darmstadt flagsheet     £2.50. 

Done!

Quote from: Baron Snake-eyes on 31 October 2018, 11:37:24 PM
Please could I request
NSA1 x2
NSA2 x1
NSA3 x2
NSA4 x4
NSA9 x1
NSA10 x1
NSA12 x1

And our last pledge, thanks for that!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

And that's all folks, pledging is closed and everyone's getting some new Naps!  We've managed to hit £4261.25 in total so thanks to everyone who has supported this project.  The sculptor has got the green light and he'll be getting all of the sculpts done over the next few months.

We'll be contacting everyone in the next couple of days to confirm your order and address details, and then we'll be sending out the invoices for the initial 50%.  So keep an eye on your inboxes and we'll have some sculpts to show you soon!

paulr

Congratulations to all involved, particularly Zippee for his efforts =D> =D> =D>

Well done Pendraken & Leon for giving customers such a direct opportunity to influence what gets produced =D> =D> =D>

I hope they go on to be a profitable expansion of the Napoleonic range
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Zippee

Quote from: DerehamBob on 31 October 2018, 09:48:20 PM
Hi! With the dealine almost here, I'd willingly add another couple of packs to my pledge if (as Zippee has hinted) you'd be prepared to add Wurttemburg 'Leichtes' in "firing/advancing poses to the catalogue (it fits the rules I use to represent such units in close and open order formations and Jaegers with rifles don't quite cut it) 😊

Still, it's all very exciting. Well done guys!

We discussed this and left it as 'see how things go'. Essentially the uniform differences are very minor between Jager and Leicester so to keep the volume of sculpts manageable we opted for one set of March Attack and one of Skirmish to cover both. It is only a minor conversion to covert either but it adds to the cost. I don't think the weapon is the point of variance here. But we'll see how the sculpts progress.

Zippee

Thanks all.

Great support for a really good supplemental 1809 range.

I hope this (and the success of the previous Mongol project) means that this sort of community led and funded expansion can become more common.

I see that Leon has also been running a successful real kickstarter at the same time. Busy times ahead I suspect.

I'm still slightly intimidated by the volume of painting I now have built up :) and I still haven't unpacked yet!

Thanks again everyone

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 01 November 2018, 12:53:40 AM
Usually we'd do 18 flags per sheet but we'll have to talk to Tony and see what we can do.  Depending on the differences between each regiments flags, we might end up either missing some out or making a nice mix of the designs

Hi Leon,

If I can be of any help to Tony on the flag details, please let me know.

Cheers,

Andrew
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 01 November 2018, 07:59:07 AM
If I can be of any help to Tony on the flag details, please let me know.

Thanks Andrew, I'll pass that on to Tony.