Pendraken Revolutionary French in tarletons skirmishing

Started by Theo, 25 September 2018, 10:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo

Hello lads,

Would anyone happen to have a pic of the skirmishing figures in tarletons (code is FrT10) from the French Revolutionary Wars range?

I am trying to find an alternative for the British legion in the AWI given the lack of this type of figure in that range and I would appreciate a picture should anyone have it.

Thank you,
Theo
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Terry37

I can't help with a picture but suspect you are wanting to do a couple of the Legions infantry or Washington's guard. If so, a French revolutionary in the Tarleton  should work, but to be sure let me know who you are trying to do and I can check out their uniform and at least compare it to the French one.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

We can pop a sample of those in your current order if you like?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Theo

That would be super Leon. Thank you very much for you kind offer of a sample.

Terry I want to use them for dismounted British Legion. I am guessing the coat tails might be a problem but still in 10mm I might be able to get away with it.

Leon

Quote from: Theo on 27 September 2018, 04:07:46 PM
That would be super Leon. Thank you very much for you kind offer of a sample.

Sadly I caught a bug on Wednesday so I wasn't in work to get the samples added to this package.  The casting/packaging folks got the order complete and shipped, so I'll send these on separately for you this week.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Terry37

Theo, I don't think you'll have any problem using them. If need be, you can always file the coat tail down and then paint it as a shell type jacket. FYI, Lee's Legion infantry also wore a similar style uniform with the Tarleton only it as a lavender color. If interested you can google it and see a picture or I can post one if you can't find it. I am going to use the French in Tarleton's for Lee's Legion in 15 MM and will do the same - file down he coat tails.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Theo

Quote from: Leon on 01 October 2018, 02:20:08 PM
Sadly I caught a bug on Wednesday so I wasn't in work to get the samples added to this package.  The casting/packaging folks got the order complete and shipped, so I'll send these on separately for you this week.

No no don't worry Leon. I will be placing another order in the next 2 weeks so just include it in that; and thanks again for the offer to do so.

Quote from: Terry37 on 01 October 2018, 04:35:21 PM
Theo, I don't think you'll have any problem using them. If need be, you can always file the coat tail down and then paint it as a shell type jacket. FYI, Lee's Legion infantry also wore a similar style uniform with the Tarleton only it as a lavender color. If interested you can google it and see a picture or I can post one if you can't find it. I am going to use the French in Tarleton's for Lee's Legion in 15 MM and will do the same - file down he coat tails.

Terry

Good pointer Terry! cheers mate. I had forgotten about Lee's Legion entirely.

Leon

Quote from: Theo on 01 October 2018, 05:24:03 PM
No no don't worry Leon. I will be placing another order in the next 2 weeks so just include it in that; and thanks again for the offer to do so.

No problem, we'll put them in the next package.