Terrain, Ethiopian and otherwise

Started by lowlylowlycook, 24 September 2018, 01:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowlylowlycook

Working of stuff for a library and a warehouse.   The uneven shelves started when I had miscounted the number of shelves but I decided that I liked them.

FierceKitty

Hmmm. Picture two - all those shelves full to capacity of bottles, not books...dear, oh dear.    ;)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

lowlylowlycook

With the cardboard construction, it would only be prudent to lighten the load on shelves.  Otherwise, it's just an accident waiting to happen.

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

lowlylowlycook

A friend is going to use this papercraft stuff in his DnD campaign, specifically a tavern brawl.  Here is what he came up with:

Meanwhile I set up a crypt and a library.

Eventually I'll learn to not take pics on top of the FLGS's display cases even if the lighting is better there.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Very nice. indeed !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

lowlylowlycook

Thanks guys. 

Made more columns including some big ones using the cardboard tube from a roll of aluminum foil and including some that sit on the walls.

Also made some enlarged pits using GIMP and a few water features as well as  some tiles for making larger rooms and some "plugs" for removing unneeded entryways that my friend requested.

lowlylowlycook

There are quite a few door variations.  Also seen: a couple fireplaces and a broken table and busted down doors.

My plan to turn the small wooden doors into double doors was slightly derailed by the fact that flipping over the texture would reverse the force of gravity on the handles.

Techno