Warfare 2018, Reading UK, 17-18 November 2018

Started by Chris Pringle, 21 September 2018, 01:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leman on 01 November 2018, 06:53:25 AM
All is not well; with various things happening at home I have had to abandon all trips away for at least the next four months.

That doesn't sound good. Hope things go as well as possible.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leman

Yes, it's a slightly tricky situation involving my son having to move back in, me being willing to give up my wargames room to give him some private space, having then to carry out a reorganisation and clearing of the house, and finally doing some redecorating. Atop that lot I have spent a fair bit of cash lately, so wargames shows that involve hotel bookings are off the menu. Hope to make Abingdon in the late winter.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Orcs

Quote from: Leman on 01 November 2018, 03:19:01 PM
Yes, it's a slightly tricky situation involving my son having to move back in, me being willing to give up my wargames room to give him some private space, having then to carry out a reorganisation and clearing of the house, and finally doing some redecorating. Atop that lot I have spent a fair bit of cash lately, so wargames shows that involve hotel bookings are off the menu. Hope to make Abingdon in the late winter.

I know how you feel.
We just had my 28 year old stepdaughter move back in, so have had to move furniture around and which makes the guest bedroom very cramped, Adjust what we do at Christmas for my children staying etc,

On top of all that she thinks she can make a living sitting on the computer all day streaming games to Twitch !!!!!!
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson