Fiasco, Leeds - Sun 28th October

Started by Leon, 11 October 2018, 10:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Next up on the show schedule is Fiasco, taking place in the Royal Armouries in Leeds on Sunday 28th October!  This one is Free Entry this year, so is definitely worth a visit if you're in the area!

We'll need any pre-orders sending through by midnight on Saturday 20th October and more info on the show can be found here: https://leedswargamesclub.webs.com/fiasco.htm

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

cudders

Bloody typical! I'll be in Detroit!

Don't suppose you'll be making it to Recon in December?  :-

Cudders

Leon

Quote from: cudders on 18 October 2018, 10:11:50 PM
Don't suppose you'll be making it to Recon in December?  :-

Afraid not, we stopped doing Recon a few years back now, it was just a bit too close to Christmas and the sales had been dropping.  There's some trader friends of ours attending though, so if you wanted to collect anything we could pass it to Eagle Figures for you?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

cudders

I'll let you know!

I'll put in a sample order in the meantime to get me going.

Cheers

Cudders

Leon

Quote from: cudders on 18 October 2018, 10:36:38 PM
I'll put in a sample order in the meantime to get me going.

All received and we should have those in the post for you tomorrow.

8)