Any more sculpts from Clibinarium coming?

Started by Theo, 20 September 2018, 04:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo

Good evening friends,

I am in the same category as many of you in admiring the sculpts Clibinarium has produced for Pendraken; I have in fact recently put together a 1300 figure AWI collection comprised of his figures.

I would also like to make a similar investment in say his Late Romans but I am concerned that I won't have suitable miniatures to face them in terms of size/sculpting style.

With that in mind, might I please ask if anyone knows whether this sculptor will be doing any more work for Pendraken and if yes what ranges are coming?

Thank you for your time.

Best,
Theo
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Clibinarium's really busy with his 28mm work these days but I think the next range he's got planned would be some Sassanids to go against the Late Romans.  I don't have any timescales on that at the moment though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Theo

Thank you for your kind response Leon.

That's a crying shame. There are lots of sculptors who do exquisite work in 28mm but very few who can do the same in 10mm.

Anyways, I wish the fellow the best of luck.

Now to get busy with my Pendraken ACW project :-)

Best,
Theo
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

mollinary

I think he also sculpted the amazing League of Augsburg range!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leman

And a number of opposing armies can be constructed from them - or you could put them up against the League of Ratsburg for a laugh  :)
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

barbarian

It's a matter of money. If you want nice 10mm, you to spend time on them. But the money is not the same.

Or we can all bully Clib into making a new range.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

You do all realise Phil reads this stuff. I like your figures Phil.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!