Tabletop Gaming Live, London - 29th/30th September

Started by Leon, 17 September 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

It's a quick turnaround for our next show as we head down the M1 to Alexandra Palace in London for a brand new event, Tabletop Gaming Live!  This one is a mix of wargames, board games and RPG's, so should be an interesting show for us.  We'll need any pre-orders sending through by midnight on Friday 21st September please!

More info on the event can be found here: https://www.tabletopgaming.co.uk/shows/show/tabletop-gaming-live
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

Why "Live"?

What's the alternative?

"The Walking Tabletop Gaming"? "Fear the Walking Tabletop Gaming"? "Night of the Tabletop Gaming"?

"Dracula Tabletop Games!"?

Sorry. I'm tired and grumpy.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

I'd seen this elsewhere and had thought of attending, but I'll be in Herefordshire this weekend!
I'd be really interested in your thoughts on the show Leon.

Cheers,
Graham