A New 10mm Project - French North Africa

Started by sunjester, 16 September 2018, 06:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sunjester

I'm getting on with the Tuareg figures first, before tackling the French Foreign Legion. The plan (huh!) is that I start with the Tuaregs and Orcs paints his FFL first, so that we have enough for a couple of trial games quite quickly. Then I go and buy a load of stuff from Pendraken to fill all the gaps!

More pics on the blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2018/10/french-north-africa-2.html

Orcs

Quote from: sunjester on 31 October 2018, 10:11:59 AM
I'm getting on with the Tuareg figures first, before tackling the French Foreign Legion. The plan (huh!) is that I start with the Tuaregs and Orcs paints his FFL first, so that we have enough for a couple of trial games quite quickly. Then I go and buy a load of stuff from Pendraken to fill all the gaps!

Oh ye of little faith !!!

I am deeply hurt :(  anyone would think it took me 4 years to get my WSS British done!
[/size]
Just this morning I have finished the stuff on my painting table, (that's actually supposed to be there ). My next job is to finish the FFL fort, which has been primed and undercoated,  and get some FFL on painting sticks.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Shedman

sunjester