Pack Mule teams.

Started by Orcs, 08 September 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

In The pack mule teams NW11 and NW12 what do you actually get , is it just the set you see or do you get more than one set?
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

I'll have to get the contents updated for those packs, it's 12 horses and either 3 or 6 men, I'll check the mould and get that updated on Mon/Tues.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

HI Leon,

That's close enough.  Would it be possible to swap the men out in the packs to those from a different period?

Mark
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: Orcs on 08 September 2018, 11:33:48 PM
That's close enough.  Would it be possible to swap the men out in the packs to those from a different period?

Yeah, we can do that, no worries.  There's the new pack horses as well in the Animals section, code SCN-NML15: 

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!