TB Line Middle Age Europe now available!

Started by Leon, 04 September 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noktu

Quote from: Leman on 06 September 2018, 09:10:54 AM
Sometimes it's better to go slightly over scale with spears, muskets, bayonets etc simply for less bendiness and snapping in play.

I have to second that, I've got some TB heavy infantry and their spears are more than okay. Even if you bend the spear 180 degrees you are able to get it back without any fracturing.

In case of poles and spears in this scale, I give my support for thickness, as you really cant repair broken items with very little area to apply glue on. (:

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Thanks for the feedback, I've had a look at the spears on the next two sets (Eastern Europe and Islamics) and we'll leave the spears as they are.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

I'm assuming the figures will have an expanded waistline as it is Middle Age Europe.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

fsn

Is this Sir's coat?

I'm sorry about the rips, cook is in a bit of a temper.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!