TB Line Middle Age Europe now available!

Started by Leon, 04 September 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

It's taken us some time to start getting the TB-Line ranges back into production, mainly due to all of the production moulds needing to be replaced.  We're making progress now and the first to appear is the Middle Age Europe range! 

This lot consists of just 3 codes but they're very nice sculpts and quite useful items as well, covering knights on foot, armed peasants and peasant archers.  The figures match up very well to our own, with only 0.5mm difference in the height and a slightly slimmer style to the sculpts.  We've not made any changes to the sculpts but they have been cleaned up for the new moulds and are much crisper castings.

TB Line
Middle Age Europe - https://pendraken.co.uk/tb-line/middle-ages/europe/
TB-178   Knights on foot (30)   £5.50
TB-179   Armed peasants (30)   £5.50
TB-180   Peasants with bow (30)   £5.50
(Packs contain 30 figures)

And the pics:

TB-178 - Knights on foot

TB-179 - Armed peasants

TB-180 - Peasants with bow

Next up in the TB Line ranges will be the Middle Ages Eastern Europe set, which we should have ready in the next fortnight hopefully.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Wow! Looks like Simon de Montfort and Prince Edward will be having a go at each other after all. Are there more to come, such as the mounted knights?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Leman on 04 September 2018, 10:47:08 PM
Are there more to come, such as the mounted knights?

There's all of the other ranges to come, it's just taking some time to make new moulds for everything.  The next set will be the Eastern Europe range which has some knights in it, but I think you might be looking for the Teutonic range which is number 4 on the list to be done.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Those are nice. I don't remember these ones so it's good to see some new figs.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

clawlessdragon

These look great, fantastic to see the TB line coming out after following the thread for so long.
As the knights coming out first I guess we will be waiting a little longer for the Islam.
That's fine, there is plenty on the painting bench until they are released anyway.

Can't wait to see what the Teutonic range will be like.
2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

Steve J

Some very nice figures there and great to see the TB range coming online :)

Noktu

Splendid!

Is medieval heavy infantry supposed to be released with the Teutonic Order?

Leman

Quote from: Leon on 04 September 2018, 10:59:36 PM
There's all of the other ranges to come, it's just taking some time to make new moulds for everything.  The next set will be the Eastern Europe range which has some knights in it, but I think you might be looking for the Teutonic range which is number 4 on the list to be done.
This is great news Leon. thanks a lot.

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Noktu on 05 September 2018, 07:09:57 AM
Splendid!

My guess is that Phil is busily drilling away to change their spears over  (does this mean BLOOD, Sweat and TEARS) :D.

Picture from Aster Wargames to whet your appetite:-

Cheers (when are the elephants due?)

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: Noktu on 05 September 2018, 07:09:57 AM

There's heavy infantry in both the Teutonic and Eastern Europe sets, so they'll be getting released soon. 

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 06 September 2018, 12:11:37 AM
My guess is that Phil is busily drilling away to change their spears over  (does this mean BLOOD, Sweat and TEARS) :D.

Cheers (when are the elephants due?)

We've not decided on the spears just yet, they don't look as bad in the flesh so we might not need to do any swaps yet. 

The elephants will be some time away, probably 2019 now, once we reach the TB Ancients ranges.  They'll need a lot of work though as we've only got a pretty worn-out master mould for them, multi-part as well, so we'll be getting them cleaned up properly and probably made into single or two-piece castings instead.

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 06 September 2018, 01:21:22 AM
The elephants will be some time away, probably 2019 now, once we reach the TB Ancients ranges.  They'll need a lot of work though as we've only got a pretty worn-out master mould for them, multi-part as well, so we'll be getting them cleaned up properly and probably made into single or two-piece castings instead.

X_X ;)

Cheers - Phil

fsn

Quote from: Leon on 06 September 2018, 01:21:22 AM
We've not decided on the spears just yet, they don't look as bad in the flesh .... 
*Vision of Techno looking like something from a Hellraiser film.*
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Sometimes it's better to go slightly over scale with spears, muskets, bayonets etc simply for less bendiness and snapping in play.

Techno

Quote from: fsn on 06 September 2018, 08:41:03 AM
*Vision of Techno looking like something from a Hellraiser film.*

What ?......Pinhead ?

I've got a lot more hair than he has.  (Mind you, I do like dressing up like him.  :D)

Cheers - Phil