Napoleonic Dutch-Belgians!

Started by Leon, 29 August 2018, 10:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsn

I'm on it for you Techno - I'll just take these ...

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Thank you, Nobby !!  ;D

Cheers - Phil

John Cook

Is there an attempt to introduce a Peninsular range by stealth.  Those Dutch Carabiniers look like Spanish dragoons to me.

cardophillipo

When are these due as I seem to remember Oct/Nov release date being mentioned  :)

Cheers

Richard P

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno on 07 October 2018, 02:52:16 PM
Mike...

I've forgotten more things that would help me making the wee men, than.....

I HAVE got a 'cork board' in the 'so called' work room with little 'crib' notes.

I seriously ought to destroy 99% of the stuff that's on there.

Cheers - Phil

No - its needs to go to a reputable museum (non-Welsh) as examples of very ancient scripts.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: cardophillipo on 08 December 2018, 10:54:23 AM
When are these due as I seem to remember Oct/Nov release date being mentioned  :)

All done and ready for release.  There was a minor hiccup with one of the Belgian carabiniers where the hand got crushed a bit during the master moulding, so we've asked Phil to do a quick fix for us on that.  Those should be back with us on Mon/Tues and we can get them released on Wed/Thurs.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!