Napoleonic Dutch-Belgians!

Started by Leon, 29 August 2018, 10:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

29 August 2018, 10:04:36 PM Last Edit: 29 August 2018, 10:06:41 PM by Leon
On the Naps front, we've had our other sculptor working away on the Dutch-Belgians to add to our 1812-15 ranges.  We've done quite a comprehensive set of sculpts for these guys, the only gaps are some of the cavalry where there were different Dutch and Belgian types.  We've tried to choose the style that is most different to cavalry we've got in the other ranges, the only one we might add in the future is the Belgian Carabinier in the tall helmet.

With these done this completes our plans for the Waterloo end of the period so we'll be moving back to do some additions for 1809 hopefully.  And once those are done, we might even have a look at this 'Peninsular' thing that people keep asking about...?!   :D

Dutch mounted officer / Line command x 3 / March attack x 2 / Firing line x 2:
NapDBDutchLine

Belgian mounted officer / Line command x 3 / March attack x 2 / Firing line x 2:
NapDBBelgianLine

Dutch Jagers x 3 / Belgian Jagers x 3:
NapDBJager

Dutch Militia x 5:
NapDBDutchMilitia

Hussars (Dutch style) x 5:
NapDBHussars

Dragoons (Belgian style) x 5:
NapDBDragoons

Carabiniers (Dutch style) x 5:
NapDBCarabiniers

Line artillery crew x 4 / Horse artillery crew x 4:
NapDBArtCrew

Prince of Orange and officer:
NapDBPers

We hope you like them!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Like them? Bloody love 'em! With all the new previews and painted stuff today, how am I going to be able to get to sleep with so much temptation and ideas going through my mind :D ;)?

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Absolutely superb!
Now, Nassau brigade anyone? ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

They look great !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

senormeek

These look fab (although the Hussars didn't where their pelisse in battle in 1815). When are they likely to be ready?

Leon

Quote from: senormeek on 30 August 2018, 08:08:08 AM
When are they likely to be ready?

These should be all moulded and ready for release in Oct/Nov hopefully.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mungosoton

Was needing to get the Prince for my Quatre Bras army i am building. This is superb

Bunny

Please do the Belgium Carabinier as soon as you can 😉

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sultanbev

Quote from: Bunny on 30 August 2018, 01:20:19 PM
Please do the Belgium Carabinier as soon as you can 😉

Yes, as the 1797 range has no cavalry whatsoever, I can see these cavalry in bicornes becoming stand-ins for lots other nations' units.

Mark

Leon

The Belgian Carabinier is all done now and we're currently making production moulds for everything.  Should have them ready for release in a couple of weeks all being well.

WeeWars

Quote from: Leon on 29 August 2018, 10:04:36 PM
With these done this completes our plans for the Waterloo end of the period so we'll be moving back to do some additions for 1809 hopefully.

Excellent! My wallet is waiting.

Link to shopping list:

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4400.0.html
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Dammit !  #-o....I've just had another look at this thread....And picked up a really useful 'tip' for a certain part of a model, which I'd never thought of !
It'll save an awful lot of messing about.

(Mind you...this isn't something that applies to every single figure....FAR from it. That probably means I'll have forgotten about it, by the time I need to use the idea !! :'( :'()

Cheers - Phil

Ithoriel

Quote from: Techno on 07 October 2018, 08:33:10 AM
(Mind you...this isn't something that applies to every single figure....FAR from it. That probably means I'll have forgotten about it, by the time I need to use the idea !! :'( :'()

I thought you'd have a note of it up on the wall in front of you .... probably scrawled in your own blood :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Mike...

I've forgotten more things that would help me making the wee men, than.....

I HAVE got a 'cork board' in the 'so called' work room with little 'crib' notes.

I seriously ought to destroy 99% of the stuff that's on there.

Cheers - Phil