Pendraken Zoo gets an expansion!

Started by Leon, 24 August 2018, 10:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Quote from: Ithoriel on 06 September 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Roedd eich mam yn hamster ac roedd eich tad yn smelt o haenau hynaf! :D

THAT.....I reckon I can get without having to look words up.....From the Holy Grail, Mike ?

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 06 September 2018, 11:44:37 AM
With Welsh having no swear words, you have to get creative  ;)

I think I know one. ;)

Cheers - Phil

CraigForOz

Badgers?

Badgers!

Cool. Now all we need is a 10mm Humphrey Bogart and we can game the Sierra Madre :D

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FJAdams

I see a pack of the Samurai Tiger Riders and 12 giraffes in my near future.

Leon

Quote from: FJAdams on 08 October 2018, 09:10:43 PM
I see a pack of the Samurai Tiger Riders and 12 giraffes in my near future.

I think I'd like to see that!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Terry37

Leon, any idea when these new animal figures in he various scales might be available? I am anxious as I love putting animals in my armies.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

Quote from: Terry37 on 09 October 2018, 03:42:15 AM
Leon, any idea when these new animal figures in he various scales might be available? I am anxious as I love putting animals in my armies.

They're already available, you posted in the release thread the other day: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,17824.0.html   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Terry37

Hi Leon, OK, I thought that was an announcement that they were to soon be released. I'll put my order together and get it to you.  :)

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

Quote from: Terry37 on 09 October 2018, 02:37:16 PM
Hi Leon, OK, I thought that was an announcement that they were to soon be released. I'll put my order together and get it to you.  :)

No worries!

8)

jeffb

Just come across the new animals, great for my African adventures, are there plans for some generic antelopes or gazzelles?

Cheers

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse!!!
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion
RIP Marley, Bob, you'll always be my babies xxxxx

Leon

Quote from: jeffb on 20 October 2018, 09:51:48 PM
Just come across the new animals, great for my African adventures, are there plans for some generic antelopes or gazzelles?

No plans at the moment, as with the first batch we released, it'll depend on the sales as to whether we decide to get more sculpted.  Hopefully they sell well because we've had a whole load of requests for other animals!

jeffb

Cheers Leon, appreciate the reply. The Lioness could be easily used as a Leopard or Cheetah proxy.

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse!!!
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion
RIP Marley, Bob, you'll always be my babies xxxxx