15mm Escomb Church released!

Started by Leon, 16 October 2018, 11:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

This next release from RedVectors is a lovely model of Escomb Church in County Durham.  The real church is one of the oldest Anglo Saxon churches in England and one of only three complete examples still standing.  The model doesn't have to be confined to the land of the Prince Bishops though and would sit happily on the table for all kinds of games.

15mm Medieval - http://www.minibits.net/red-vectors/
RED-15M-01   Escomb Church   £12.00

And a pic!

The next designs from RedVectors will be some Wild West carts hopefully, we just need to get some horses done to pull them!

More information on Red Vectors can be found here: http://www.redvectors.co.uk/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

I rather like that.  :)

Cheers - Phil

Malbork

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

fsn

They're all rather nice ... just too bloomin' big!

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

lowlylowlycook

On top of being to big, they are too small.   ;D

Leon

I think you're all looking at them wrong...

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!