Fantasy armies for a custom RISK board game

Started by Noktu, 18 August 2018, 11:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Holy tamoly those are amazing.
Vallejo flat yellow usually works in two coats (and smells slightly of bananas).
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

This is some truly excellent work, and also very inspiring!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

d_Guy

Sleep with clean hands ...

Noktu

You're too kind guys!

Got some more Laran done today.

26 by Atte, on Flickr

27 by Atte, on Flickr

28 by Atte, on Flickr

29 by Atte, on Flickr

30 by Atte, on Flickr

31 by Atte, on Flickr

32 by Atte, on Flickr

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Paul.B

Lovely work!

Curious about the Laran miniatures scale wise - do they work ok alongside Pendraken figures? I'd considered getting the "Bravados" as Empire Free Company/Militia but they looked quite bulky and I thought they'd be too big?

Noktu

Quote from: Paul.B on 03 December 2019, 01:07:48 AM
Lovely work!

Curious about the Laran miniatures scale wise - do they work ok alongside Pendraken figures? I'd considered getting the "Bravados" as Empire Free Company/Militia but they looked quite bulky and I thought they'd be too big?

I got a pack of bravados pirates, and the size difference is noticeable. As you said, they are bulkier and slightly taller than pendraken miniatures.

I will provide pictures later on today.

toxicpixie

Maybe living life as a freeman beholden to none save coin means you get enough calories and nutrition to grow that bit taller and better muscled than the ground down peasants and serfs under the yoke of tyranny of the lords and masters?

Worked for the Swiss, Danes, Swedes, Norwegians and Dutch, anyway :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Paul.B

Quote from: Noktu on 03 December 2019, 08:53:32 AM
I got a pack of bravados pirates, and the size difference is noticeable. As you said, they are bulkier and slightly taller than pendraken miniatures.

I will provide pictures later on today.

Thank Noktu, that would be great, I would be keen to see them!  :)