Colours 2018

Started by Steve J, 15 August 2018, 07:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Sadly still no updates on demo games for this years show :(, but is anyone planning on attending this year? All being well I'll be there, meeting up with friends, one of whom is due to be putting on a demo game.

On the traders front, the latest list does not include Pendraken...

mollinary

Simon Miller and I will be there putting on an expanded 28mm game of For King And Parliament, based on the Soggy Bottom game we put on at SALUTE.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J

That's good to know Andrew :). Any idea if Bruce Weigle is attending this year?

mollinary

Bruce normally does every two years, so I would
expect him in 2019.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

O Dinas Powys

15 August 2018, 10:44:11 PM #4 Last Edit: 15 August 2018, 10:45:59 PM by O Dinas Powys
Hoping to be there again this year - I've got my sweepstake winnings to spend after all  ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leman

I'll be there with the LIVERPOOL Day Shift boys putting on a Ronin participation game.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 15 August 2018, 07:28:52 PM
On the traders front, the latest list does not include Pendraken...

They've got us tagged on the end of Coritani, I've emailed them and asked them to knock us down onto our own line!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

That's why I couldn't see you in the list! Leman, I'll try and remember to pop by and say 'hello' at your participation game. Meirion, hope to bump into you if you can make it.

Leman

See you there Steve. Will also try and get to Andrew and Keith's ECW game. Also will actually be buying some Pendraken figures this time to round of some of my armies.

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leman on 15 August 2018, 11:14:19 PM
I'll be there with the LIVERPOOL Day Shift boys putting on a Ronin participation game.

Cool  8)

Will you be labelled again this year?

Time to get those Pendraken pin badges sorted Leon, or should we all just assemble under the clock at lunchtime?  ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leman

Will try and remember to take my LWA/Leman lanyard. The new Belgian generals for WWI give an excellent impression of Leman, who features on my lanyard. More likely to be wearing the stylish RFCM T-shirt than the purple LWA polo, as I much prefer Ts to polos. (Nah! Trebor mints every time).

Steve J

They have finally put up a list of demo games on their site, linked below:

https://nrwc.org.uk/colours-2018

Leon

We're in our usual spot just insde the door so easy to find us! 

Surprising to see that Foundry aren't there this year, they're normally in the entrance area.  No Last Valley either by the looks of it?

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

The Last Valley are listed, but no Foundry. Maybe they've decided it's not worth it, which has become a trend in recent years. On The Wargames Website there are often 'show discounts' on offer from those traders not attending shows.

kabrank

Will be there too.

Pendraken goodies to collect and a new project to investigate.

May try ad find some of you guys.

Kelvin