Free Stuff at Little Wars TV

Started by Westmarcher, 10 August 2018, 10:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westmarcher

Thanks to D-Guy for highlighting this channel in another topic. Here is one I just spotted that may be of interest to WW2 gamers.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

d_Guy

Thanks Westie, I'm going through there vids and freebies now also. Leman is actually the one who found these guys, I just like doing YouTube links!  :D
Sleep with clean hands ...

Steve J

Signed up as it were for the freebies (I have no shame ;)) but did enjoy watching one of their videos a while back. Plenty to work my way through as and when time allows :)

Westmarcher

Quote from: d_Guy on 10 August 2018, 01:23:29 PM
Thanks Westie, I'm going through there vids and freebies now also. Leman is actually the one who found these guys, I just like doing YouTube links!  :D

Me, too (that's all I can do - still can't post photos).  :-[     Good find, Andy (Leman)!  :-bd
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leman

It came from being keen on the Altar of Freedom rules and frequently visiting the associated website which has a newsletter.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!