Crimean War range

Started by Shedman, 09 August 2018, 04:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shedman

Is the Crimean War range going to be remodelled at any point

I'm internally debating whether to take the plunge now or wait until the revamp

Leon

It's the next range we're going to be working on, so we should be starting the sculpting towards the end of the year with an initial release around the end of spring/early summer 2019.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Hmmm, not more temptation :'(

Jim Ando

Hi
I love the old range just ordered more before they are gone forever.

Jim.

Shedman

Quote from: Leon on 09 August 2018, 05:04:35 PM
It's the next range we're going to be working on

As you have set a precedent with the Korean War range will the Crimean War range have summer AND winter uniforms?  ;) 8)

Leon

Quote from: Shedman on 10 August 2018, 09:28:54 AM
As you have set a precedent with the Korean War range will the Crimean War range have summer AND winter uniforms?  ;) 8)

We'll have to wait and see...!   ;D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hecoma

Hi

Any idea about a release date?

Leon

Quote from: Hecoma on 22 July 2019, 06:09:15 PM
Any idea about a release date?

Not sure at the moment as we've not started the sculpting yet!  We had to get our Japanese range done first instead, due to us buying the Castle Arts buildings, but Crimea is next on the list.  We'll get a rough list put together and post it here for people to look at.

Hecoma

Ben Waterhouse

Looking forward to these, so will hold off for the moment.
Arma Pacis Fulcra

Not Drowning, Waving

Will there be Russians in caps and greatcoats? Am hoping they might be easily converted to Naps. Come to think of it, is there a list of the intended ranges, or does that get held back until just before release?
JJ

Shedman

For the Russian infantry then I imagine it will be much as the current range , a combination of cap or helmet and tunic or greatcoat

Leon

Quote from: LetsPartyWithCossacks on 31 July 2019, 01:17:29 PM
Come to think of it, is there a list of the intended ranges, or does that get held back until just before release?

There'll be a sculpting list posted up once we're about to get started on them, but that won't be until September I think.

Not Drowning, Waving

Thanks Leon.

I suppose the next annoying question has to be: Is there a pre-sculpting list marked not for publication which could be leaked?

Leon

Quote from: LetsPartyWithCossacks on 31 July 2019, 10:04:19 PM
I suppose the next annoying question has to be: Is there a pre-sculpting list marked not for publication which could be leaked?

Nope, we've not even started to look at it yet.  The starting point will be the existing ranges and then we'll look at what we want to do add in to make them more comprehensive.