Pendraken Star Fort

Started by pierre the shy, 07 August 2018, 10:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

They do some really nice small scale stuff that works great for BBB and GWSH2 towns and villages
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

John Cook

Quote from: Leon on 07 August 2018, 11:12:37 AM
Not currently, the model was about 330mm square so it was a bit too big to ship and fragile at that size.  We're going to make a modular version instead so that folks can build larger/smaller star forts in either 4 or 5 star variations hopefully.

Any danger of a WW1/SCW trench system?  That would have to be modular too I think.

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 09 August 2018, 02:26:30 PM
Any danger of a WW1/SCW trench system?  That would have to be modular too I think.

Definitely, we've had a few chats about it with John at Ironclad and he's got some ideas on the modular side of it.  I'll have a chat with him and see where we are with that but I don't think we'd be seeing anything until next year.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

Not to worry, last Christmas only seems like yesterday and here we are in August!  :o
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!