MiniHammer (Warhammer In 10mm) Empire Project

Started by Paul.B, 03 August 2018, 02:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul.B

Thanks for the kind words everyone :).

@Noktu: Thanks! Yeah it's a bit of a mix of everything from Late Medieval up through Renaissance and Elizabethan. The Pendraken codes I used are as follows:

ELM4/ELM6/ELM31
ER1/ER14/ER17
EL1 (Command)
LAN2

There are also some Magister Militum Late Medieval Billmen mixed in there, two poses; the chaps with the open sallets, beards, and halberds held either upright or across the torso.

mmcv

Superb looking units here, excellent work!

Paul.B

12 May 2019, 11:21:15 AM #77 Last Edit: 12 May 2019, 11:22:48 AM by Paul.B
Hi folks, little update.

A unit of 30 "Greatswords", I use quotation marks because you may notice a few poleaxes and hammers in there, but either way, they're heavy armoured elite infantry with two handed weapons :D. There are a few headswaps and minor conversions in there, let me know what you can spot!

I've still got a couple of Organ guns knocking about, though I'm in no particular rush to get those done. Aside from this, and a small reserve of Landsknechts which will be teaming up with some Warmonger models when I can afford to order them, I've now completed all the units I had ordered and were sitting in baggies.

So next to be ordered will be some cavalry, light cavalry, of the Pistolier variety which I'm really excited about. Today I'll be doing the prep for the movement trays so I don't have to bother with them when the minis arrive!

Cheers!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd =D>

I couldn't spot any head swaps, which means they all look natural  :) :) :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

lowlylowlycook

Techno

LOVE 'EM:-bd

It's strange.....My eyes are usually drawn to 'colourful' troops.
But.....As I've said before.....The colours and shades used here, are really evocative.

I think they look terrific !  :)

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Shedman

I've come late  to  this - excellent paint job - well done

Paul.B

Thanks everyone for the kind words and positive feedbackl  8)

My cavalry has arrived (thanks Leon!) so I've quickly got to work on it. There are three bases of ten cavalrymen each and I've got one finished in black and red livery already:

Cheers!

toxicpixie

Them's very tasty!

I like the black and red - striking.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner