Create your own typical TMP topic heading!

Started by FierceKitty, 02 August 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: d_Guy on 28 November 2018, 02:08:54 PM
You are likely correct, Norm. On the other hand it's like running a Commodore 64 emulator on a Cray.

Probably right, I'll stop commenting on this thread, in case I step over somebody's red line.

Orcs

Quote from: Norm on 28 November 2018, 11:20:15 AM
As a thread, this is not going to end well and I doubt is something that Pendraken will appreciate.

I have thought of  a VERY funny TMP topic heading but have restrained (yes very unusual occurance) myself, as even I thought it might be in bad taste

Do you realise that I twice in he last couple of months I have restrained myself on this forum. :)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Norm

I don't know whether Pendraken actually advertise there, but their brand is well regarded at the site and Leon answers questions there directly and has offered to send samples to potential future customers etc.  Reputation is everything and hard to earn. Sorry to everyone for sounding so preachy.

lowlylowlycook

I'm pretty sure that I found Pendraken via TMP.  Leon was posting about the new Warlord fantasy armies and I really appreciated how he was honest about his opinion on the older stuff.

Leon

We do advertise on TMP as well as a few other news sites as well.  I find it to be hit and miss these days, but there's a lot of good info on there still.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!