I Had a Big Painting Weekend

Started by bigjackmac, 26 July 2018, 01:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

Thanks fellas.  FYI, those Brit paras are circa 2015, I believe, used them extensively in my Cuba Libre 'War of Liberation.'

V/R,
Jack

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

bigjackmac

TP - Yeah buddy, and I got some more stuff done!

Check out the cool 10mm stuff from Butler's Printed Models!  To see more pics, please check the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-painting-update.html

V/R,
Jack

toxicpixie

Very tasty, I especially like those Marders :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

bigjackmac

Yeah, them and the Leo II are pretty damn cool  8) 8)

V/R,
Jack

Techno

bigjackmac

All,

Well, I've got great news, and not so great news.  Bad news first: I still haven't played a damn game!  Last games were the Cuba Libre "Tears of the Sun" fights, need to get my butt back in the saddle and play some games.  It's not for lack of projects/ideas, maybe paralysis from too many...  In any case, the good news is, I've finished off (well, almost) my 10mm Modern Forces.  Previously I showed you a bunch of desert forces; here I've got one more desert force, a couple that can go desert or temperate, and then some temperate forces.  I do have a couple winter forces I want to do; got the troops (just US and USSR), but haven't done anything with them yet.  Anyway, let's get to the pics.

Here's all the stuff I just finished off: British (desert), US (both), Soviet (both), British (temperate), French (temperate), Special Operations (temperate), and insurgents (temperate), and some British Cold War vehicles.  All the troops are 12mm from Minifigs UK, with some weapons from Pendraken and the vehicles from Butler's Printed Models.  To see more pics, please check the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2018/08/okay-this-is-getting-out-of-hand.html

Also some stuff about an upcoming project in there, but I'm going to make a separate post about it (soliciting help).

V/R,
Jack

Leman

Nice camo on those (not tanks cos they've got wheels) AFVs.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Very good work, Jack !

Is Rusty a 'pup'.....If so, how much bigger will he get ?

Cheers - Phil

bigjackmac

Thanks guys, and Phil, yes, Rusty's a pup, about 12 weeks now.  He'll get to be about twice his current size, but that's only about 24" tall and ~35 pounds.

V/R,
Jack

Terry37

Look good to me! Love vehicles in camo a lot!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams