Recon

Started by Big Gazza, 25 July 2018, 10:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Gazza

Do you have any plans to do the recon event in pudsey, Leeds at the beginning of December?

Leon

Afraid not, we did it for many years but we found that the visitor numbers had dropped and it wasn't viable anymore.  It's also a bit too close to Christmas for us and we're usually snowed (!) under at the unit getting the mail orders sent out.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Big Gazza

No worries, I'll catch you at fiasco.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Big Gazza on 25 July 2018, 11:15:05 AM
No worries, I'll catch you at fiasco.

Get yourself up to Edinburgh next again weekend for Claymore.

https://seswc.co.uk/2018/07/18/claymore-2018/

It's not too far up the M1 for you, lots of Scots lads get down to the York show each year. Time to return the favour.

Pendraken will be there.
My Ego forbids a signature.