Claymore, Edinburgh - Sat 4th August

Started by Leon, 23 July 2018, 11:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Last night, having dozed in the chair for 3+ hours from late afternoon, I stayed up gathering crafting resources in Elder Scrolls Online until 4am (nice and quiet in-game at that time on the EU server!), popped in the earplugs, took my pills and surfaced at 13:05. Must've been wiped out right enough, my usual is seven hours fifty pretty much bang on. 
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Good to see you all at the show on Saturday, I hope you enjoyed it!  I can't remember seeing so many familiar faces at this one, we had folks from Belfast, Hull and Barnsley who'd come up for it, as well as the usual suspects we get to see at the Scottish shows, so it was nice to chat with everyone.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

Quote from: Westmarcher on 04 August 2018, 08:53:58 PM
I did manage to chat to Leon and Jim(Duncan). I also hoped I might bump into Ithoriel and Womble but never having met them before in person (I've only seen photographs), I realised that was going to be unlikely. And, indeed that was what happened. However, at one point, seeing Jim talking to two guys and wondering if one of them was indeed Ithoriel (although the body never fell over - mind you, perhaps the other, taller guy was holding him up? - the face somehow seemed familiar), I gate crashed their conversation hoping to get an intro from Jim. But, on first saying hello to Jim, the other two then scarpered! Now, in my tired dopiness at the time, I might be mistaken, but I'm sure Jim said it was Mike (Ithoriel)! Mike, was it you (and who was your carer?)?

I was also vaguely aware that Michael of Wee Wars was running a stand but somehow missed this (the programme I was given on admission might have helped but somehow I managed to lose this within 5 minutes of entry!).

You mean this conversation.

My spies are everywhere. I was vaguely aware as well that I (of Supreme Littleness) was there. Photo taken from my trader stand and in the background of my participation game. Westmarcher, with the programme you managed to lose Leon's carefully drawn plan.

Michael
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Steve J

paulr

Seconded :)

Thanks for the show report as well Jim ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Ithoriel

Great news Jim! Very glad to hear it. Was great to catch up. See you next year :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Westmarcher

Excellent news, Jim!

@Michael: Yes, that was the trio before I gate crashed their conversation!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Great pics, great news, Jim !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil