AWI British

Started by Big Gazza, 23 July 2018, 07:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Gazza

Really can't wait for my order to arrive, as a proud Yorkshireman I've decided to start with the 33rd regiment of foot. Will keep you updated when they arrive.

paulr

Looking forward to seeing your progress :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Order shipped out today so they should be with you by Wednesday, hope you like them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Big Gazza

Fantastic service as usual, really looking forward to getting these. Might even get some painted up in time for the comp although I'm struggling to submit photos at the moment, probably my rubbish phone, note to self - really must invest in a pc instead of buying toy soldiers lol.

Ben Waterhouse

Quote from: Big Gazza on 23 July 2018, 07:17:07 PM
Really can't wait for my order to arrive, as a proud Yorkshireman I've decided to start with the 33rd regiment of foot. Will keep you updated when they arrive.

In another world, last century I was both a DWR cadet (ACF Mirfield) and a DWR Territorial (C (DWR) Coy, 3 Yorks Vols in Huddersfield)!
Arma Pacis Fulcra