Korean War - Part 3 released!

Started by Leon, 21 July 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

I think that's listed as the US senior officer, KUS27?

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 24 July 2018, 03:16:01 PM
I think that's listed as the US senior officer, KUS27?

Ok. If that is a left pull beret, then he is senior French officer, The rest of the French contingent can be in US helmets and caps. Give another nation.

On the Proxy front, this figure can feature in a wide range of games from Indo China to Algeria to bush wars,

Sunray

Quote from: Sunray on 24 July 2018, 08:00:47 PM
Ok. If that is a left pull beret, then he is senior French officer, The rest of the French contingent can be in US helmets and caps. Give another nation.

On the Proxy front, this figure can feature in a wide range of games from Indo China to Algeria to bush wars,

Can we get an image of a full frontal ? Show off that unique French beret. I believe this figure must be unique in post war 10mm sculpts.

Leon

Quote from: Sunray on 25 July 2018, 08:42:49 AM
Can we get an image of a full frontal ? Show off that unique French beret. I believe this figure must be unique in post war 10mm sculpts.

I'll see if I can get one on my phone, I had to turn him for the web photo otherwise the map wasn't clear and he looked a bit odd!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 25 July 2018, 11:08:10 AM
and he looked a bit odd!

What do you expect with the figures I make.......(Got in.....BEFORE anyone says anything.....Yes, Nobby & Ian.....I'm talking to YOU.)  :D

Cheers - A Twerp.

fsn

:o Shocked!

I may take the michael about many things - your Welshness, your ability to get lost (which to be fair is a baseless accusation), your age, propensity for self harm, remoteness from civilisation, your interconnectedness with all things since 1972 and your general physical appearance, but I never, ever, ever disparage your ability to make wee men out of green putty.

Unless, of course they're ice skating.

Or kneeling.

Or prone.   
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

OIK ! ;)

Your card's in the post.
I'll 'mail you in the next day or so......so you can choose 'sommat'.....That I WILL make as a 'one off' for you.....and one day I'll get Lemmey's bloody meercat finished off....If I can find it under all the dust in the drying tin.

Cheers - Phil

fsn

My first order of Brits arrived this weekend.

Bags of character!

Superb! Setting a new standard.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Sunray

When you get a chance to prime, paint and base, do post an image or two.  :)

mlr314159

I see no British Tropical Uniform with SMG, am I missing something ?

Leon

Quote from: mlr314159 on 01 October 2018, 08:34:15 PM
I see no British Tropical Uniform with SMG, am I missing something ?

Not currently in this first batch, we're hoping to add some more sculpts further down the line but we'll have to see how the sales go.