A Big Hand for Leon and the Crew at Pendraken

Started by Terry37, 18 July 2018, 10:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 19 July 2018, 06:14:03 PM
Approved, Phil get sculpting!

NO !!.....That's Mart's job.

Unless Sir's got something I can  convert.  :P ;D ;D ;D (Which he probably has.)

Cheers - Madame Backhurtz

fsn

Quote from: d_Guy on 19 July 2018, 06:32:06 PM
Late to the party -

:-X

What you lose in tardiness you make up for in volume and quality of contribution.  :D
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

Let me agree with the support already shown and add my own personal thanks to Leon for the plethora of weird MDF shapes I keep asking him to make, which are produced without fuss or bother.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Shutuphippie

Gents I think you have said it all already

Great products, great service; and great people to deal with

I will continue to support and buy Pendraken's amazing ranges as long as I continue with this strange obsession that is wargaming

In fact i'm Getting all misty eyed thinking about it so may place a small order now

:D
2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

d_Guy

Quote from: fsn on 19 July 2018, 07:14:37 PM
:-X

What you lose in tardiness you make up for in volume and quality of contribution.  :D

Ta, m'lud! Are you romping through the mellow weed again?  :D
Sleep with clean hands ...

d_Guy

Quote from: Shutuphippie on 19 July 2018, 08:35:16 PM

In fact i'm Getting all misty eyed thinking about it so may place a small order now

:D
Indeed - we all become misty eyed as we envision new realms to conquer.
I was quite overcome when the Aztecs took on physical form and I now have a few hundred of them.
Shame they don't come pre-painted!   :o  :P

Terry37

Bill, Love Aztecs. I'll send you my HOTT army list. It's a hoot and I am anxious to get to it....but alas each must take their turn.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Norm

Yes, good people and very much part of the fabric of this hobby.

cameronian

Great company, genuinely nice people, lovely figures  :-bd
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

barbarian

Always been really helpful and kind to me.
Just top block that Leon. (trying to sound British ! )
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

cameronian

Quote from: barbarian on 21 July 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Always been really helpful and kind to me.
Just top block that Leon. (trying to sound British ! )

LOL, I quoted you before you could edit your comment, its BLOKE not block  ;D good try.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

d_Guy

FWIW - in my part of America, "Top Block" would mean pinnacle, much like "Top Notch".  D—n confusing language, English!  :)

cameronian

Quote from: d_Guy on 21 July 2018, 04:05:39 PM
FWIW - in my part of America, "Top Block" would mean pinnacle, much like "Top Notch".  D—n confusing language, English!  :)

Curses, foiled again  >:(