Access denied.

Started by Techno, 16 July 2018, 09:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Was what I was getting this morning. (And I know I wasn't the only one.)

Couldn't get there directly or via 'the shop'.

Was everybody having the same probs ?
At least it all seems fine, now........Huzzah !!

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Looks like a blip, I'm on now (obviously), and seems fine. Either that or periodic maintenance. Or possibly is there an 'ole int road near the dark lord's lair. JCB's and road drills are contra-indicative to good connection. (They dig up ut cable).
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Westmarcher

Access Denied late last night for me, too.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

jimduncanuk

I had trouble getting on late last night and again this morning.

It's OK now.
My Ego forbids a signature.

kabrank

Same here with access denied this morning but now OK [obviously!]

Wulf

I thought my work admins had caught on to where I spend my day...

...except I'm the one who monitors net access  8)

Leon

It's a problem with the hosting company unfortunately, their system keeps flagging us as spamming when we send the newsletter out and then they shut down the hosting as a result.  We thought we'd fixed it with them a few months back but evidently not.  The Forum's back up and running now, but we'll probably look at moving the hosting if they can't stop this automated shutdown.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

I've just replied to your 'mail Leon.....But it would be interesting to know if any of the other esteemed members of the forum have the Pendraken Newsletter bunged in their Spam Bin each month.
I've marked it as 'NOT SPAM' about 4 (?) times now.....But it still ends up going in 'the bin'. (And to be honest, I don't check that very often..so I was lucky I spotted it.)

Cheers - Phil

d_Guy

So...I wasn't banned after all.  :)
I though Pendraken had changed the host company sometime lasted year to get
rid of the problem?
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leon

Quote from: d_Guy on 16 July 2018, 01:47:55 PM
I though Pendraken had changed the host company sometime lasted year to get rid of the problem?

The main website got switched over to our new webguy and hosting, but the previous webguy still looks after the Forum for us. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

unfortunately mine went to spam and it normally doesn't

take care

andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Hmmmm....Interesting, Andy.

Cheers - Phil

I don't seem to have received one.

IanS

Techno

Check your spam bin, Ian.

That's where mine went yesterday.....Like it has for the past 3 or 4 months.....Even though I've marked each one as 'Not Spam'.

Cheers - Phil

No it weren't, I check it all the time....