Discounted Total Battle Miniatures items

Started by Leon, 11 July 2018, 12:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

11 July 2018, 12:53:25 PM Last Edit: 11 July 2018, 04:59:33 PM by Leon
We've got a handful of North Africa items left from our Total Battle Miniatures stock, so we're offering them up at discounted prices to shift them.  They're really good quality and the box sets come with a rubber base piece to place the buildings in.  We've got a few of the big box sets and a single town block piece:

1 x Town Block (10NASS03U) RRP £16     £10 - SOLD!
1 x Small Settlement 2 (10NASSS2U) RRP £38     £22 - SOLD!
1 x Small Settlement 3 (10NASSS3U) RRP £40     £24 - SOLD!
2 x Large Settlement 2 (10NASSS5U) RRP £72     £45
1 x Large Settlement 3 (10NASSS6U) RRP £68     £45

UK postage on any of these is £3, outside the UK would be at cost so drop me an email and I can give you a quote.

And finally some pics of these for anyone unfamiliar with them.  I can only get the small pics to appear here, but the larger ones can be found on the TBM website: http://www.totalbattleminiatures.com/skirmish/10mm/northafrica.html

Large Settlement 2:

Large Settlement 3:

First come, first served!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

d_Guy

Thanks Leon.

Just bought The a Town block, Small Setlements 1 & 2.
They are going to help represent Tangier in the early 1680s (if I ever get back down there) Pretty  much have the garrison (most of which Pixie painted) and the Moors (various) but waiting for the TB islamics to become available to finish up. Oh - and I need to make some foam core walls, get some palm trees, and.....  :)
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!