Painting Competition Discussion thread!

Started by Leon, 04 July 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xccam

Quote from: Leon on 04 August 2018, 11:37:53 PM
I've just got back from Claymore and had a quick look at the current votes and it's still tight!  Mounted, Vehicle and Army have all got at least 3 entries fighting it out for the lead so we'll have to see what happens over the next few days.
Would be interested to know, without giving anything away, how many votes separate 1st from 3rd.

winners will be very deserved though!

Techno

Hi xccam...I think you should be able to see the state of voting if you go back to the individual voting threads. (Where you voted for your 3 faves.)

I don't believe that I can see them just 'cos I'm a moderator....(Though I'm not totally convinced.) :-\

Give it a whirl...and hopefully you'll see just how close it is.

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You can see them because your a board moderator, the rest of us cannot.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

No....Not on that board, Ian.

Sorry....My mistake !! :-[

Cheers -  A Numpty.

paulr

Polls appear to have three options for showing votes that can be set when the poll is created:

• Show the poll's results to anyone.
  • Only show the results after someone has voted.
  • Only show the results after the poll has expired.

Appropriate Moderators may be able to override these
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Yep, results are hidden until the poll finishes, I thought it was a bit more fun that way!

Quote from: xccam on 05 August 2018, 11:30:19 PM
Would be interested to know, without giving anything away, how many votes separate 1st from 3rd.

In the Mounted and Army categories there are 2 votes between 1st and 3rd, in the Vehicles it's 4 votes.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

xccam

Techno

I'm SO glad I kept my gob shut !!  X_X

Cheers - Phil

Terry37

Soon we will all know, and when you hear the drum roll just be ready, and then listen for the fat lady to sing!!!!!  :)

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 06 August 2018, 11:47:24 AM
In the Mounted and Army categories there are 2 votes between 1st and 3rd, in the Vehicles it's 4 votes.

:o :o That is really close
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Oscarthehound

Well... voted now. That was difficult! Some seriously good work on show- well done everyone really I guess- and big thanks to Leon for organising etc.

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Norm

All I can say is well done everyone, this has been a really tough vote.